Plex Dev Center (BETA)
The Plex Dev Center provides tools, technical resources and information to assist you in developing plug-ins for
Plex Media Server.
Note: This site is still in development. Some sections aren't finished yet.
Plex Plug-in Framework SDK and Documentation
The Plex Plug-in Framework Documentation contains everything you need to begin creating new channels and agents for Plex Media Server. The documentation can be viewed online, or downloaded for offline reference.
- XPath for Channels: The Good, the Bad, and the Fugly
- Being a web developer, I can be pretty sensitve to not only how web based code works, but also how it’s both coded and presented. Unfortunately not everyone takes as much care as they should to generate concise and clean markup for their web pages and this can make things quite challenging if you’re trying [...]
- Using Chrome’s Built-In Debugger for Channel Development
- Google Chrome has a lot of great features built into it that can be extremely helpful for channel development. As a recent convert to Chrome I’ve done some delving into the built-ins that are supplied and have found that they have replaced my need to use Firefox and/or other external addons or applications in order [...]
- The Power of the URL Service…
- Time does fly! I know that I promised this blog a while ago now and it seems like Christmas, New Year and then life have just eaten the last couple of months, leaving nothing! Thankfully, i’m starting to find myself with time again and keen to get back to blogging about Channel development! In the [...]